Japanese Tamura Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Known as the most prestigious of Arita Mandarin Orange in Japan, Tamura aka Imperial Mikan is produced in Yuasa Machida area in Arita-gun, Wakayama Prefecture, where the natural sea breeze and fine climate conditions enhance its production quality. Only the best of the crop would be branded under “Tamura” and are only available in limited quantities.
It has a high sugar content (average sugar content of 14 to 15 degrees) compared with general oranges (average sugar content 10 to 11 degrees). Pulpy flesh overflows with citrus fragrance that would melt your heart and make you crave for more.
Tamura mikan comes in 12-20pcs depending on sizes.
Country of Origin: Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases