Japanese Saiko Kessaku Mono Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Grown in Wakayama, known for its high quality mikan, these oranges are grown with the best in mind – with more than 15 brix (high sweetness), aromatic fragrance, soft pulpy flesh that are full of sweet juice and thin skin. Only the cream of the crop and highest quality will be branded under Saiko Kessaku Mono “最高傑作物”.
Country of Origin: Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Weight: 1kg (12-15pcs)
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases