Japanese Obara Beniwase Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box (1.2kg)
Obara Beniwase is easily distinguished by its bright red orange skin and deep orange flesh compared to other mandarin orange varieties. Its sweetness level is around 12 brix (above average), with pulpy and juicy flesh, and its coming up to be one of the best house varieties in the market.
Country of Origin: Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock