Japanese Toyama Anpogaki (Half-Dried Persimmon) Gift Box
Produced from one of the famous prefectures for producing Anpogaki (half-dried persimmon), Toyama Anpogaki (日本の富山あんぽ柿) is well-balanced in moisture content, compared to fully-dried Hoshigaki, and is characterized by a soft texture with natural sweetness.
*Quantity may vary between 6-9pcs depending on sizes.
Expiry Date: 5 Jan 2019
Country of Origin: Nanto City, Toyama Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin B-6, Antioxidants, and Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus.
– Reduces the risk of cancer
– Aids in lowering blood pressure
– Provides relief from constipation
– Boosts immune system
– Aids in digestion
– Improves blood circulation
– Prevents signs of premature aging