Japanese Ehime no Taiyo Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Basking in rich warm sun and futile soil, Ehime mikan are well known for its superb quality. Each and every mikan are slowly inspected and cared for by its farm workers before determining the right stage for harvesting.
Its pulps are soft and full of sweet juice, with the aromatic fragrance and easy-to-peel skin, making it one of the most enjoyable fruits consumed by young and old. Now comes in 4kg box (30pcs) – which means more to enjoy!
Country of Origin: Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Weight: 4kg (30pcs)
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases