Japanese Dogo Monogatari Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Ehime is well-known for its top quality mikan produced during its season. Growing in greenhouse with strict quality control in environment and care, the mikans are full of soft juicy pulps and sweet juice, with the aromatic fragrance and easy-to-peel skin, making it one of the most enjoyable fruits consumed by young and old.
Country of Origin: Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock