Japanese BattenAmagaki (Black Flesh) Persimmon
Unique and rare black persimmon variety, BattenAmagaki (ばってん甘柿), got its “black sesame-like” flesh from aged tannin using special growing technique and is harvested only when it is fully riped, which resulted in a richer sweetness and non-astringent fruit.
*Quantity may come in 10-12pcs depending on sizes.
Country of Origin: Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin B-6, Antioxidants, and Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus.
– Reduces the risk of cancer
– Aids in lowering blood pressure
– Provides relief from constipation
– Boosts immune system
– Aids in digestion
– Improves blood circulation
– Prevents signs of premature aging