Japanese Asumi Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Asami Mikan is a newly registered variety in 2014, with more than 15 brix (high sweetness), intense aromatic fragrance, soft pulpy flesh that are full of sweet juice and thin skin. They are rarely exported due to its low production volume and difficult growing conditions, hence making it prized and coveted among Japanese when in season.
You know when to get them when they are in stock here!
*Mikans may come in 6-7pcs depending on sizes.
Country of Origin: Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock