Japanese Anpogaki (Half-Dried Persimmon)
Seedless, half-dried persimmon, one of the best delicacies of Japan, purely hand-made with Japan’s pride and care. With moist and jellyfish-like content, it has been one of locals’ favorite autumn delicacy with extreme natural sweetness from the riping process.
Quantity: 4pcs/pk (160g)
Expiry Date: 24/04/2019
Country of Origin: Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin B-6, Antioxidants, and Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus.
– Reduces the risk of cancer
– Aids in lowering blood pressure
– Provides relief from constipation
– Boosts immune system
– Aids in digestion
– Improves blood circulation
– Prevents signs of premature aging
Out of stock