Japanese Akihime Plum
Akihime Plum is a short season variety with bright yellowish red exterior which will turn reddish as it ripens. These plums are rich in essential fibre and full of intense plum flavor, bursting with sweet juices on every bite.
You may also peel the skin before consuming as they are slight sourish in nature.
Country of Origin: Nagano Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health