Taiwan Honey Murcott Mandarin Orange
Murcott Mandarins are also called Honey Murcott Mandarins and have a yellow-orange glossy and smooth skin. The skin is thin and tight and the fruit has a distinctive sweet taste and pulpy juicy flesh with rich citrus fragrance.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases