Plumogranate Plumcot (3pcs)
The plumogranate is exactly what you think: a summer fruit with the superfood power of a pomegranate and the super sweetness of a pluot, the part plum/part apricot hybrid. They’re grown in the San Joaquin Valley by Family Tree Farms, and no other California grower has ever duplicate successfully. While they might be ordinary looking on the outside, inside their dark red flesh is off-the-charts sweet with a rich plummy flavor.
Country of Origin: California, USA
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health
Out of stock