Japanese Yura Mikan (Mandarin Orange)
Born in Yura Town, Wakayama Prefecture in 1985, Yura is an early-harvest variety available between November to first half of December. Early-harvest varieties in most cases contain higher acidity compared to mid-season ones. However Yura variety is different, it is surprisingly sweeter with little to no acidity and strong fragrance. The thin skin inside is very thin, and rich juice content.
Country of Origin: Wakayama prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases