Japanese Ousama Sanuki Gold Kiwi Gift Box
Created in Kagawa prefecture through a hybrid of 2 kiwi varieties, Sanuki Gold Kiwi is larger than any other kiwi, weighing between 180g or more. Only high brix (sweetness) of 14.5 or more, which is considered the highest among all yellow-flesh kiwis, can be branded under “Ousama” brand.
Sweet flesh and flavorful texture contributes to its high popularity during its seasonal period. It is enjoyed ripe (by pinching the sides vertically to check if it yields slightly) for its full sweetness.
It is only available shortly from mid-October to early-December period, therefore get them when they are still available!
Country of Origin: Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin C, E & K, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against asthma
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Aids in weight loss
– Beautify skin and improves teeth & bone health
– Lowers risk of blood clots and reduces fats (triglycerides) in blood
Click here for Storage Tips.
Out of stock