Japanese Pione Seedless Grapes
Pione, referred to as Black Pearls, is similar to Kyoho which is rich in grape flavor and sugar content. The only difference is the sheer size and with higher sweetness level as compared to Kyoho. A graceful scent of wine may also be savored when enjoying delicately.
Country of Origin: Yamanashi prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from contipation