Japanese Taiyo no Megumi Kyoho Grapes (Gift Box, 800g approx)
“太陽の恵みたつぷりです” translates as a blessing from the sun, for Kyoho Grapes (巨峰) which is one of Japan-prized grape variety. It is rich in wine-like flavor (no alcohol) and juicy in flesh with mild acidity. It is a slip-skin variety, where the skin is easily separated from the fruit.
To enjoy this delicacy, the proper way is to draw the flesh out by suction from the top where it is connected to the grape stem.
Country of Origin: Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation