Japanese Gyokukou Shine Muscat Grapes
One of the newest varieties to be discovered, Shine Muscat is a popular choice among all sweets addicts, as it carries a crunchy bite at the surface to grape candy-flavored sweetness with refreshing grape juice within.
玉皇 (Gyokukou) brand Shine Muscat grapes tends to have thinner skin and light to strong fragrance, with firmer body. Along side with peaches, it is widely produced with increasing popularity.
Country of Origin: Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation