Japanese Gold Rush White Corn
White Corn can be eaten raw or cooked, bursting juicy sweet juices with crunchy texture.
*Price and Stock is subjected to availability and will be confirmed after order is put up.
Country of Origin: Aomori Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin B & C, Carotenoids, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus, and Fiber.
– Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
– Anti-cancer properties
– Lower bad cholesterol levels
– Prevents diabetes And hypertension
– Improves Vision
– Prevents anemia
– Maintains healthy hair and skin
– Improves digestion
– Maintains blood sugar levels and strengthens connective tissue