Japanese Dekopon Orange Gift Box
Dekopon derived from the word “deko デコ” for bump, and the “pon” in ponkan. It is recognized for its protruding bump at the top and is a high quality fruit known for its intense fragrance and juicy pulp. Despite being its nature as sweet and sourish, it can taste sweet after ripening on counter for a few days which makes it a good treat that you can slowly enjoy.
*Dekopons may come between 6-9pcs depending on size.
Country of Origin: Oita Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents muscular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock