Japanese Benimadonna Orange
BeniMadonna (紅まどんな) is a hybrid between MinamiKaoru and Amakusa breed. It is large and wide in size with good appearance and taste. Its content is soft and juicy with pulp like jelly. The recommended way to eat is by slicing into slices despite having thin outer skin which is perfectly attached to the pulp. With its excellent texture that spreads throughout your mouth with refreshing juice and scent, you will not get tired no matter how much you eat.
Country of Origin: Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases