Japanese Arida House Mikan (Mandarin Orange)
In the Arida region, not only open-field oranges but also greenhouse oranges are cultivated. Greenhouse-grown mandarin oranges grown by hand-salt in Arida, Japan’s number one mandarin orange producing area, which ships 120,000 tons of mandarin oranges at peak times.
By artificially cultivating in a greenhouse, thorough temperature control and moisture control are performed, and delicious oranges are cultivated. A juicy and vitamin-rich mandarin orange with a good balance of sweetness and acidity that is mellow and rich.
Country of Origin: Wakayama prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases