Hass variety has a rough appearance with fragrant and creamy texture. The best way to determine ripeness is by observing the skin changes to a duller tone or by gently applying pressure on the stem to see if it yields. Another way is by observing the pit area, once it has turned dark brown, it is ready to eat!
Country of Origin: Australia
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Fiber, Copper, and Potassium.
– Lowers Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels
– Reduces risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
– Protects against prostate and breast cancers
– Relieves symptoms of Arthritis
– Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
– Reduces blood pressure
– Prevents blood sugar spikes
– Anti-inflammatory agent
– Reduces inflammation in the stomach and small intestine’s mucous lining