Dole Taiwan Mango Pineapple (Medium-Plus)
Mango Pine is very juicy with a mellow richness and strong sweetness similar to mango, despite a moderate acidity. It is a new breed that is attracting attention because the core is crispy and can be eaten sweetly.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A, B & C, Bromelain, Flavonoids, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorous and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Fights against arthritis, indigestion and worm infestation
– Prevents inflammation and clotting
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
– Prevents asthma attacks
– Lowers high blood pressure that causes cardiovascular diseases