Cameron Highlands White Corn
Cultivated using Japanese variety, these corns are bred with exact conditions and environment to create these quality white corn – with flawless pearly appearance, crunchy texture, sweet and juicy content, at a fraction of the original. You wouldn’t regret trying!
Country of Origin: Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin B & C, Carotenoids, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus, and Fiber.
– Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
– Anti-cancer properties
– Lower bad cholesterol levels
– Prevents diabetes And hypertension
– Improves Vision
– Prevents anemia
– Maintains healthy hair and skin
– Improves digestion
– Maintains blood sugar levels and strengthens connective tissue