Japanese Summer Angel Plum (400g pack)
“Summer Angel” is a plum that was born by crossing “Soldam” and “Kelsey”. Summer angels are characterized by a bright crimson color, flesh of yellow and soft, very juicy, and a high sugar content of 15 to 17 degrees. The skin has a moderate acidity, hence it is recommended to peel off, and it has a very well-balanced taste, perfect for summer.
*Plums may come in 4-5pcs per pack depending on sizes.
Country of Origin: Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health