Japanese Hareo Shine Muscat Grape
One of the newest varieties to be discovered, Shine Muscat is a popular choice among all sweets addicts, as it carries a crunchy bite at the surface to grape candy-flavored sweetness with refreshing grape juice within. Definitely, something that cannot be forgotten easily after the first bite of it.
Country of Origin: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation