Japanese Santas Prune (400g punnet)
The early maturing variety “Santas” has yellowish brown flesh, rich juiciness, and a refreshing taste. There is moderate acidity in the solid sweetness, which you can enjoy the taste of prunes.
At the start, it has a crispy texture, so it is recommended for those who like hard flesh. But for those who like soft flesh, let it ripen until it reaches your preferred hardness. When the skin becomes translucent, you can peel the skin by hand, you can enjoy the rich sweetness of the pulp.
*Plums may come in 7-9pcs per pack depending on sizes.
Country of Origin: Nagano prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health