Japanese Nakajima Dayori Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box
Its pulps are soft and full of sweet juice, with the aromatic fragrance and easy-to-peel skin, making it one of the most enjoyable fruits consumed by young and old. Having labeled as “High Sweetness Level” – the top tier of Sweetness, Nakajima Dayori mikans are well sought during its availability.
Country of Origin: Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock