Japanese Ma Ana Mikan (Mandarin Orange) Gift Box (1.5kg)
Ma Ana Mikan originates from Wenzhou Mandarin Orange which was introduced to Japan back in 1900s. Since then, it has been cultivated meticulously with the best-growing environment with sunshine and soil nutrients due to its location near Uwa Sea, situated in the southwestern part of Ehime prefecture. It has won many awards such as Emperor ‘s Cup in the 3rd Agricultural Festival Horticulture Department for its superb quality and standard throughout its 100 years history.
Its pulps are soft and full of sweet juice, with the aromatic fragrance and easy-to-peel skin, making it one of the most enjoyable fruits consumed by young and old.
Country of Origin: Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock