Japanese Kyoho Seedless Grape (400-500g approx)
Kyoho Grapes (巨峰) is one of Japan-prized grape variety, which is rich in wine-like flavor (no alcohol) and juicy flesh with mild acidity. It is a slip-skin variety, where the skin is easily separated from the fruit. To enjoy this delicacy, the proper way is to draw the flesh out by suction from the top where it is connected to the grape stem.
Country of Origin: Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation
Out of stock