Japanese Koryoku Kiwi Gift Box
Rare kiwi variety that is bred in limited amounts and not commonly found anywhere, this long-shaped fruit is bred using all-natural ways for its superior taste and sweetness, which is said 1.5 times sweeter than other normal kiwi varieties.
Sweet flesh and flavorful texture contributes to its high popularity during its seasonal period. It is enjoyed ripe (by pinching the sides vertically to check if it yields slightly) for its full sweetness.
It is only available shortly from time to time, therefore get them when they are still available!
Country of Origin: Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin C, E & K, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against asthma
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Aids in weight loss
– Beautify skin and improves teeth & bone health
– Lowers risk of blood clots and reduces fats (triglycerides) in blood
Click here for Storage Tips.