Japanese Homaniero Plum Gift Box
A new variety that researched and discovered in Yamagata in limited quantities; only a few farmers are appointed to grow this unique delicious plum and is not widely distributed.
Its bright golden exterior hides a glistering yellow flesh that rich in a concentration of sweetness and strong aroma. It is only available for a short period between end September to mid-October.
*Plums come in 10-12pcs depending on sizes
Country of Origin: Yamagata Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health
Out of stock