Japanese Golby Grapes (400-450g approx)
A hybrid between “Red Queen” and “Izu Nishiki No. 3” created in 1988, it was named after the nickname of Mikhail Gorbachev, who was promoting the reform movement as the supreme leader of the Soviet Union during that time. The flesh is very juicy despite having a firmer body and strong sweetness, and best of all, it is totally seedless.
Country of Origin: Fuefuki City, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Potassium.
– Boosts immune system & prevent fatigue
– Helps cure asthma & migraine
– Helps maintain lower cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of kidney diseases
– Improves brain function
– Prevents breast cancer
– Strengthens bones
– Provides relief from constipation
Out of stock