Japanese Arita Mandarin Orange (900g approx)
Fragrant, juicy pulp and sweet are what define a good mandarin orange and Arita Mandarin has them all with its strict quality control and selection. Grown in one of the best famous mikan production area, Wakayama, gives it an extra boost to its flavor and exceptional quality.
Country of Origin: Wakayama prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
Out of stock