Japanese Halloween Persimmon Gift Box
It has a rich sweetness that only gets stronger when the fruit becomes riper. They are generally firm enough to slice into half and spoon out the flesh, or munch like an apple; peel them if you prefer as the skin is edible. It works well in salads or baked in pies and cakes.
Country of Origin: Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin B-6, Antioxidants and Minerals such as Potassium, Manganese, Copper, and Phosphorus.
– Reduces the risk of cancer
– Aids in lowering blood pressure
– Provides relief from constipation
– Boosts immune system
– Aids in digestion
– Improves blood circulation
– Prevents signs of premature aging
Out of stock