Fresh Barhi Dates Box (4.5kg)
As compared to the popularly known Medjool or Deglet Noor variety, Barhi Date a very special and seasonal breed found available at many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean markets.
It can eaten at 3 different stages, fresh (yellow), semi-ripe (yellowish brown) and fully-ripe (brown) phase.
1. Eating at fresh stage will give you that crunch and sweetness that you will never expect in a non-ripe fruit.
2. Following by semi-ripe stage which have both crunchiness and even better sweetness than the former.
3. Fully-ripe stage will gives you the full melted soft texture, with the highest sugar content needed to make jams or dessert with it, or just as it is for the best taste.
To ripen it the correct way, simply place them in a breathable container or bag on your counter for a few days and watch each date ripen on its own time.
Country of Origin: Peru
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin A, B6 & K, Potassium, Magnesium, Maganese, Calcium, Fiber, Copper and Iron.
– Promotes digestive health and relieves constipation
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Lowers blood pressure levels that cause cardiovascular diseases
– Boosts brain performance and health
– Anti-inflammatory and Anti-hemorrhagic
– Helps in iron-deficiency anemia
– Promotes healthy pregnancy and delivery
– Promotes bone strength and health
– Prevents cancers like abdominal and colon cancers
Out of stock