Japanese Kiyou Plum Gift Box
A short-harvest high quality plum that is highly prized for its huge size (2-3 times the size of an egg), high in sugar content (said to be higher than peach), intense in flavor with flesh that is moist and juicy. It is recommended to peel off the skin before eating which may be sour in taste.
Country of Origin: Yamanashi prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and copper.
– Lowers cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular
– Prevents Cancer
– Lowers GI (Glycemic Index)
– Protects against oxygen radical
– Protects against macular degeneration
– Improves digestive system
– Rich in anti-oxidants
– Good for brain health and nourishment
– Eliminates stress and fatigue
– Boosts bone health