Japanese Iriki Kinkan (Kumquat) Gift Box (600g)
Kinkan, known as Kumquat, originates from China. It is like the petite version of mandarin orange and is best identified by its bright & shiny orange peel.
Crunchy and firm to the bite, its aromatic flavor when fully ripe can be experienced during its season from February to March. Kinkan is often made into preserves and jams, like the recipe below:
Content: 2 layers (32pcs)
Country of Origin: Kagoshima prefecture, Japan
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium and Fiber.
– Rich in antioxidants
– High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
– Strengthen immune system & lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases such as diabetes
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Protects against osteoporosis & asthma
– Reduces high cholesterol levels
– Aids in weight loss
– Boosts skin, teeth, and hair health
Out of stock