Eureka Sweet Blueberry
The Eureka Blueberry was discovered as a chance seedling of naturally crossing two blueberry varieties which by surprise resulted in this jumbo blueberry without the use of any genetic modification in 2008.
Eureka Blueberries are larger in size without compromising their sweet, fruity flavour and crisp-juicy bite, giving you a wonderful breakfast eating sensation.
Country of Origin: Australia
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-A, B-complex, C & E, Flavonoids, Potassium, Manganese and Copper.
– Rich in antioxidants
– Reduces fats especially belly area and cardiovascular diseases
– Promotes urinary tract health
– Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
– Increases immunity and harmful free radicals
– Helps in bone metabolism and blood cells production
– Regulates heart rate and blood pressure