Smooth-skinned, creamy textured variety that does not turn dark-colored when ripe. The best way to determine ripeness is by gently applying pressure on the stem to see if it yields. Another way is by observing the pit area, once it has turned dark brown, it is ready to eat!
Country of Origin: Australia
Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Fiber, Copper and Potasssium.
– Lowers Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels
– Reduces risk of cataracts and macular degneneration
– Protects against prostate and breast cancers
– Relieves symptoms of Arthritis
– Prevents Aizheimer’s Disease
– Reduces blood pressure
– Prevents blood sugar spikes
– Anti-inflammatory agent
– Reduces inflammation in stomach and small intestine’s mucous lining.
Out of stock